Today, I thought of making Chinese cuisine. The home grown name chowmein. Well I will go with Hakka Noodles today for dinner. Its really very simple and can be made in very less time.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 minutes
Here’s the ingredients I used:
- Ching’s Hakka Noodles
- Refined oil
- Black pepper
- Garam masala
- Red Chilly Powder
- Long Sliced Tomato
- Long Sliced Onion
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- Long Sliced Carrot
Here’s how I made it:
- Firstly, finely chop the veggies.
- Heat a pan, pour 4 cups of water and add ching’s noodles. Cook the noodles for about 5- 6 minutes.
- Now drain the water. Take another pan, heat it, add oil and toss the noodles. Add salt according to taste and black pepper.
- Now keep the noodles aside and take the pan and now toss the veggies in oil. Add salt, red chilly powder and garam masala.
- When the veggies are cooked, for the last time toss the noodles in the pan and mix well with the veggies.
- Yummy and delicious Hakka Noodles is ready to be served.
Please Like, Share and Comment.