Chicken Patty is one of the dish which can be served with variety of food items. It can be served as a snack item in the evening or served as sandwich filling or as non-veg salad. I had very less items with me as I am staying in a hostel, so I made the chicken patty as a snack for the evening.
Here are the ingredients I used:
- Black Pepper
- Garam Masala
- Chat Masala
- Cumin Powder
- Cornflour Powder
- Red Chilly powder
Here’s how I made it:
- Boil the Chicken first for about 55 minutes if using open pan as I did; so that the chicken become very soft.
- After boiling crush the chicken and remove any kind of bones in that.
- Add the spices such as garam masala powder, chat masala, red chilly powder, cumin powder and mix them well. Add cornflour powder to it so that we can bind the chicken into patties.
- Roll the minced chicken into patties.
- Now the next thing is frying the patties. here I tried both, frying the patties in a frying pan and a saucepan and I found that frying the patties in saucepan will be good.
- Fry the patties and then the chicken patties are ready to be served.
Please Like, Share and Comment.