Today I thought of having an exotic and vegan dish. So thought of making sandwich adding a sour, sweet and salty taste at the same time.
For making ropical Sandwich, I used the following ingredients:
- 1 Boiled Potato
- Coriander leaves.
- 1 Tomatos
- 1 Onion
- 1 lemon
- 4 slices of Sweet Bread
- Garam Masala/Chat Masala
Prepatation time :10 minutes.
Total Cooktime: 1hr and 10 minutes.
Here’s how I made it:
- Boil the potato. I used a pan to boil the potato on a induction cooktop so it took about 35-40 minutes to boil.
- While the potato soften up, just before turning the heat off add coriander leaves into the boiling water and leave for a minutes. Don’t boil it for too long. I just wanted to make the coriander leaves a little tender.
- Meanwhile I had chopped the tomato, Onion and Lemon.
- After the potato soften up, peel off the other layer of potato and smash it with chopped onion,tomato, and add lemon juice. I add garam masala in replacement of chat masala and salt.
- After preparing the filling, Cut the bread slices into half, and apply the filling and fry it in Oil/Ghee as per you wish.
- Drain the extra oil by placing the fried bread on paper.
- Serve it hot.
Please Like, Share and Comment.