Tonight I thought of making sandwiches with soya beans fillings. The sandwich taste real good and doesn’t require extra effort.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total Cooktime: 1 hour
Ingredients I used:
- Soya Beans (200gms)
- Bread Slices
- 1 boiled potato
- 100 gms Green Peas
- Coriander leaves
- Half Onion
- Half lemon
- Garam masala
- Black Pepper
- Black salt
How I made it:
- Take a pan and boil the potato. Add some peas too for boiling.
- Meanwhile chop the coriander leaves and onion.
- Take another pan and boil the soya bean for about 5 minutes.
- Now peel off the potato skin , add boiled soya , green peas , chopped onions then add lemon juice and smash and mix them together. Sprinkle salt black pepper, Garam masala over the mixture and mix them well.
- Now heat a pan, add 1 tsp of oil. Add the filling in the pan and fry it.
- Make toast of bread slices and then cut them into half.
- Add the filling between the bread toast and your yummy sandwitch is ready.
Please Like, Share and Comment.