Well acting lazy, I was confused over should I eat out or should I make something. Then, I thought of making pasta as I had a pack of maggie pasta but I thought of adding same thing extra to it.
What can go better than french fries and scrambled eggs with Pasta.
Ingredients I used:
- 1 pack Maggi Pazzta
- 2 eggs
- 1 Potato
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- Red chilly powder
- Chat Masala
- Black Pepper
Here’s how I made it:
- Cut the potato into long pieces and boil it for about 10-15 minutes till the potatoes become slightly soft.
- Then take the slightly boiled potatoes and add 2-3 pinch of chilly powder,1/4 tbsp Black pepper, 1/2 tbsp salt ,1/2 tsp of CornFlour powder. Mix them well.
- Fry the potatos in refined oil or Ghee till the potatos become crisp and toss it over a paper to drain the extra oil. Sprinkle Chat Masala over the Fries
- Now prepare the Maggi Pazzta as per the given instruction.
- To make the scrambled egg, Fry the egg with chopped tomatos and onions.
- The Dish is ready to be served.
Please Like, Share and Comment.