Today is Makar Sankranti and it has been a tradition to eat flattened rice with curd. So here is what I did extra to make my platter more appealing.
Preparation time: 2minutes
Total Cooktime: 3 minutes
Ingredients I used:
- 100 gms Flattened rice
- 40 gms Sugar
- Nestle Curd 200gms
- Turmeric powder
- 1 apple
Here’s what I did:
- Take a bowl and soak the flattened rice in water for about 2 minutes.
- Not take half of soaked flattened rice and add a pinch of turmeric powder, salt (according to taste) and fry it in oil or ghee.
- Take the other half and add curd, sugar ,Then mix them well.
- Add Chopped apple as toppings.
- Delicious breakfast is ready!!