Tonight I thought of making Chicken Chops. To add natural flavours, I prepared salads to serve along with the chicken.
Prep time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 1 hr.
- 300 gms of chicken
- Cabbage (small)
- 1 apple
- Black pepper
Steps I followed:
- Boil the chicken for about 45 minutes so the the chicken becomes soft and tender.
- Now fry the chicken and sprinkle salt and black pepper on the chicken.
- Neatly chop the apples in big slices and chop the cabbages into fine pieces.
- Next, take another pan and fry the cabbage for about 5 minutes. Add salt according to taste.
- Your tasty Chicken Chop is ready for serving
Please Like, Share and Comment.