Well I and my room mate were looking forward to have chinese food for a long time but our plan of going out and have chinese food was getting postponed every day. Son, finally I thought of making chiily chicken at my hostel room. So this is how I made it.
- Chicken (bone/boneless)(200-300 gms -servings 2)
- 4-5 Green Chilles
- 2 Onion Chopped
- 1 Capsicum
- Red Chilly Powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- 50-60 ml Orange/Lemon juice
- CornFlour Powder
- Mustard Oil
Steps to be followed:
- Take the chicken,wash it properly. For marinating, add orange/lemon juice, CornFlour powder 2-3 tsp, Ketchup 2-3 tbsp, salt 2 tsp and red chilly powder. Mix this well with the chicken and leave it for about half an hour.
- Mean while Chop onions, garlic, green chillies and capsicum. Take a pan and toss it in oil till the colou of onions becomes brown. Add ketchup, Redchilly powder and black pepper to it to give color and flavor. Then keep it aside.
- Now take pan, add oil well and deep fry the chicken in it. Ensure that the chicken is cooked well. It takes about 10-15 minutes.
- Now add the fried chicken with the veggies cooked earlier and heat it for about 5 to 7 minutes. (Add little water if you want to make a little gravy.)
- Mouth watering Chilly Chicken is ready to be served.
Please do Like,Comment and Share.