Carrot is one thing that every buddy loves. Though we don’t have it mainly in our main course but inform of salads or pie (halua) really brings a different but great appeal for our food. Carrot pie is also served as a desert but today I made a soup out of it and really it tastes great. So here’s how I made it.
Preparation time : 7-10 minutes
Cooking time : 45-50 minutes
- Carrot 1-2 pieces.
- Black-Pepper( for Seasoning)
Steps to be followed:
- Take carrots and peal of the upper layer. Then cut the carrot into thin slices.
- Now take a pan, pour half litre of water and add the sliced carrot in it. Boil it for about 1/2 an hour till the carrots become soft.
- Now strain the water and keep the boiled carrrots in separate container.
- Now take the strained water and pour about 750ml of water more. Chop 1/4th onion, 2-3 slices of ginger and garlic 4-5 pieces and heat it for another 20-25 minutes.
- Now strained the water into another container and discard the remaining.
- Now heat a pan adding ghee/butter, pour the boiled carrots and strained water into it. Add salt to it. Salt requirement can be high as the water starined after boiling carrots is very sweat. Little amount of lemon juice can be added to neutralize the sweetness.
- Heat it for another 5 minutes.
- Our Soup is ready to be served and can be seasoned with Black Pepper.
Please do Like, Comment and Share.