In hostel we have very limited number of resources/ingredients. So I have tried to make the dish as tasty as possible using very less amount of materials.
- 4 Tomatos
- 1/4 th onion
- 2-3 slices of garlic
- 4-5 pieces of ginger
- CornFlour Powder
- Black Pepper
Steps to be followed:
- Cut each of the tomatos into four pieces, take 1/4th of onion, cut 2-3 slices of ginger and 4-5 pieces of garlic according to your taste.
- Take a medium sized pan or a khadhai, pour water to half of the pan’s height and add the chopped veggies into it and heat it.
- Since I am using an induction cooktop I boiled the veggies for about 30-35 minutes. Ensure that the veggies have been boiled well.
- Now stop heating and pour the water in a separate container using a strainer. Discard the solids remainings.
- Now take another pan, heat it with ghee or butter as per your wish and add the strained water into it. Add 2-3 pinch of cornflour powder, black-pepper and salt accourding to taste.
- Our Clear Tomato Soup is ready for serving.
Do like, comment and share.